B1155 - Gauge Control Module Lost Communication With Combination Switch Control Unit
B1155 Possible Causes
- Faulty Combination Switch Control Unit
- Faulty Gauge Control Module
- Gauge Control Module harness is open or shorted
- Gauge Control Module circuit poor electrical connection
How is the B1155 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B1155 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1155 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1155 MeaningThe Gauge Control Module monitors the Combination Switch Control Unit. The Gauge Control Module sets the OBDII code when the Combination Switch Control Unit communication (Headlight Switch Message) is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1155 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- B1155 ACURA Gauge Control Module Lost Communication With Combination Switch Control Unit
- B1155 FORD Subwoofer 1 Short to Battery
- B1155 HONDA Gauge Control Module Lost Communication With Combination Switch Control Unit
- B1155 LINCOLN Subwoofer 1 Short to Battery
- B1155 MERCURY Subwoofer 1 Short to Battery