B1155 ACURA - Gauge Control Module Lost Communication With Combination Switch Control Unit
B1155 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty Combination Switch Control Unit
- Faulty Gauge Control Module
- Gauge Control Module harness is open or shorted
- Gauge Control Module circuit poor electrical connection
Cost of diagnosing the B1155 ACURA code
The cost of diagnosing the B1155 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1155 ACURA Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1155 ACURA Meaning
The Gauge Control Module monitors the Combination Switch Control Unit. The Gauge Control Module sets the OBDII code when the Combination Switch Control Unit communication (Headlight Switch Message) is not to factory specifications.