P1472 Possible Causes
- Faulty Leak Detection Pump (LDP)
- Leak Detection Pump harness is open or shorted
- Leak Detection Pump circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose P1472 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the P1472 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1472 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1472 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1472 MeaningEVAP Control System LDP Circuit Short To Ground is the generic description for the P1472 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description. Currently we have no further information abouth the P1472 OBDII code. Please post your question on the Q&A section for more information: AutoCodes.com Questions.
P1472 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1472 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
P1472 Information for specific makes
- P1472 AUDI EVAP Control System LDP Circuit Short To Ground
- P1472 BMW Diagnostic Module Tank Leakage Switching Solenoid Control Circuit Electrical
- P1472 LAND-ROVER Variable Intake Balance Valve Always Close
- P1472 MINI Diagnostic Module Tank Leakage Switching Solenoid Control Circuit Electrical
- P1472 VOLKSWAGEN EVAP Control System LDP Circuit Short To Ground