P115D - Mass or Volume Air Flow 'A' Air Mass Too High Compared to Model
P115D Possible Causes
- Collateral fault caused by other components in the intake system, Valvetronic, turbocharger
- Intake system leaking
- Faulty High Flow Meter (HFM)
- High Flow Meter (HFM) harness is open or shorted
- High Flow Meter (HFM) circuit poor electrical connection
How is the P115D code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P115D code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P115D code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P115D code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals