P115D MINI - Mass or Volume Air Flow 'A' Air Mass Too High Compared to Model
P115D MINI Possible Causes
- Collateral fault caused by other components in the intake system, Valvetronic, turbocharger
- Intake system leaking
- Faulty High Flow Meter (HFM)
- High Flow Meter (HFM) harness is open or shorted
- High Flow Meter (HFM) circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code P115D MINI
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P115D MINI code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P115D MINI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P115D MINI Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P115D MINI MeaningThe diagnostic function compares the calculated air mass with the measured air mass.
P115D MINI More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P115D MINI code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals