P10F2 - Charge Air Pressure in Comparison To Barometric Pressure Too High
P10F2 Possible Causes
- Faulty Boost-Pressure Sensor
- Boost-Pressure Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Boost-Pressure Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Digital Motor Electronics (DME)
How do I fix code P10F2
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P10F2 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P10F2 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P10F2 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P10F2 MeaningThe Engine Control Module (ECM) monitors the Boost-Pressure Sensor. The ECM sets the OBDII code when the Boost-Pressure Sensor is out of factory specifications.
P10F2 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P10F2 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals