P10F2 BMW Code - Charge Air Pressure in Comparison To Barometric Pressure Too High
|P10F2 BMW code possible causes
- Faulty Boost-Pressure Sensor
- Boost-Pressure Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Boost-Pressure Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Digital Motor Electronics (DME)
|How is the P10F2 BMW code repair?
Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the P10F2 BMW code
The cost to diagnose the P10F2 BMW code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are P10F2 BMW code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is P10F2 BMW code meaning?
The Engine Control Module (ECM
) monitors the Boost-Pressure Sensor. The ECM
sets the OBDII code when the Boost-Pressure Sensor is out of factory specifications.