P10F2 BMW - Charge Air Pressure in Comparison To Barometric Pressure Too High
P10F2 BMW Possible Causes
- Faulty Boost-Pressure Sensor
- Boost-Pressure Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Boost-Pressure Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Digital Motor Electronics (DME)
How is the P10F2 BMW code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P10F2 BMW code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P10F2 BMW code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P10F2 BMW MeaningThe Engine Control Module (ECM) monitors the Boost-Pressure Sensor. The ECM sets the OBDII code when the Boost-Pressure Sensor is out of factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P10F2 BMW code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals