B1451 Code - Wiper Wash/Delay Switch Circuit Open
|B1451 code possible causes
- Faulty Wiper Wash/Delay Switch
- Wiper Wash/Delay Switch harness is open or shorted
- Wiper Wash/Delay Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
|How is the B1451 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the B1451 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1451 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B1451 code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is B1451 code meaning?The Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Wiper Wash/Delay Switch. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Wiper Wash/Delay Switch is not to factory specifications.
|Need more information with the B1451 code?Need more information on how to fix the B1451 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
|B1451 code information for specific makes
- B1451 BUICK Accessory Power Circuit
- B1451 CADILLAC Accessory Power Circuit
- B1451 CHEVROLET Accessory Power Circuit
- B1451 FORD Wiper Wash/Delay Switch Circuit Open
- B1451 GMC Accessory Power Circuit
- B1451 LEXUS Compressor Solenoid Circuit
- B1451 LINCOLN Wiper Wash/Delay Switch Circuit Open
- B1451 MERCURY Wiper Wash/Delay Switch Circuit Open
- B1451 SCION Compressor Solenoid Circuit
- B1451 TOYOTA Compressor Solenoid Circuit