B1451 TOYOTA Possible Causes
- Faulty Compressor Assembly
- Compressor Assembly harness is open or shorted
- Compressor Assembly circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Air Conditioning Amplifier
How do I fix code B1451 TOYOTACheck the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1451 TOYOTA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1451 TOYOTA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1451 TOYOTA MeaningIn this circuit, the compressor receives a refrigerant compression demand signal from the Air Conditioning Amplifier. Based on this signal, the compressor changes the degree of refrigerant compression.
B1451 TOYOTA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1451 TOYOTA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals