B1451 MERCURY - Wiper Wash/Delay Switch Circuit Open
B1451 MERCURY Possible Causes
- Faulty Wiper Wash/Delay Switch
- Wiper Wash/Delay Switch harness is open or shorted
- Wiper Wash/Delay Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
How do I fix code B1451 MERCURY?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1451 MERCURY code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1451 MERCURY code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1451 MERCURY MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Wiper Wash/Delay Switch. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Wiper Wash/Delay Switch is not to factory specifications.
B1451 MERCURY More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1451 MERCURY code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals