B13F3 Code - Left Rear Side Sensor Circuit Short To Battery
|B13F3 code possible causes
- Faulty Left Rear Active Park Assist Sensor
- Left Rear Active Park Assist Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Left Rear Active Park Assist Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Parking Assist Control Module (PAM)
|How is the B13F3 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the B13F3 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B13F3 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B13F3 code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is B13F3 code meaning?The Parking Assist Control Module (PAM) monitors the Left Rear Active Park Assist Sensor. A continuous and on-demand Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) that sets in the PAM when the Left Rear Active Park Assist Sensor signal circuit is shorted to battery voltage.
|Need more information with the B13F3 code?Need more information on how to fix the B13F3 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals