B13F3 LINCOLN - Left Rear Side Sensor Circuit Short To Battery
B13F3 LINCOLN Possible Causes
- Faulty Left Rear Active Park Assist Sensor
- Left Rear Active Park Assist Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Left Rear Active Park Assist Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Parking Assist Control Module (PAM)
How do I fix code B13F3 LINCOLN
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B13F3 LINCOLN code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B13F3 LINCOLN code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B13F3 LINCOLN Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B13F3 LINCOLN MeaningThe Parking Assist Control Module (PAM) monitors the Left Rear Active Park Assist Sensor. A continuous and on-demand Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) that sets in the PAM when the Left Rear Active Park Assist Sensor signal circuit is shorted to battery voltage.
B13F3 LINCOLN More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B13F3 LINCOLN code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals