B13F3 FORD - Left Rear Side Sensor Circuit Short To Battery
B13F3 FORD Possible Causes
- Faulty Left Rear Active Park Assist Sensor
- Left Rear Active Park Assist Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Left Rear Active Park Assist Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Parking Assist Control Module (PAM)
How is the B13F3 FORD code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B13F3 FORD code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B13F3 FORD code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B13F3 FORD MeaningThe Parking Assist Control Module (PAM) monitors the Left Rear Active Park Assist Sensor. A continuous and on-demand Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) that sets in the PAM when the Left Rear Active Park Assist Sensor signal circuit is shorted to battery voltage.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B13F3 FORD code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals