B1350 Possible Causes
- Faulty Heated Backlite Relay
- Heated Backlite Relay harness is open or shorted
- Heated Backlite Relay circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
How do I fix code B1350
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1350 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1350 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1350 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1350 MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Heated Backlite Relay. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Heated Backlite Relay is not to factory specifications.
B1350 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1350 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals