B1350 INFINITI - Front Door Satellite Sensors Left/Right Out Specifications
B1350 INFINITI Possible Causes
- Faulty Front Door Satellite Sensors Left/Right
- Front Door Satellite Sensors Left/Right harness is open or shorted
- Front Door Satellite Sensors Left/Right circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Air Bag Sensor Unit (Air Bag Control Module)
How do I fix code B1350 INFINITI
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1350 INFINITI code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1350 INFINITI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1350 INFINITI Possible Symptoms
- Air Bag Warning Light ON
B1350 INFINITI MeaningThe Door Satellite Sensors Left/Right (Coupe) or Front Door Satellite Sensors Left/Right (Sedan) are wired to the air bag diagnosis sensor unit. The Air Bag Sensor Unit (Air Bag Control Module) unit will monitor the Door Satellite Sensors Left/Right (Coupe) or Front Door Satellite Sensors Left/Right (Sedan) for internal failures and check if the sensors are within specification.
B1350 INFINITI More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1350 INFINITI code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed, it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.