B1350 NISSAN - Front Door Satellite Sensors Left/Right Out Specifications
B1350 NISSAN Possible Causes
- Faulty Front Door Satellite Sensors Left/Right
- Front Door Satellite Sensors Left/Right harness is open or shorted
- Front Door Satellite Sensors Left/Right circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Air Bag Sensor Unit (Air Bag Control Module)
How is the B1350 NISSAN code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B1350 NISSAN code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1350 NISSAN code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Air Bag Warning Light ON
B1350 NISSAN MeaningThe Door Satellite Sensors Left/Right (Coupe) or Front Door Satellite Sensors Left/Right (Sedan) are wired to the air bag diagnosis sensor unit. The Air Bag Sensor Unit (Air Bag Control Module) unit will monitor the Door Satellite Sensors Left/Right (Coupe) or Front Door Satellite Sensors Left/Right (Sedan) for internal failures and check if the sensors are within specification.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1350 NISSAN code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Need more help?Get the B1350 Nissan code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed, it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.