B132C Possible Causes
- Faulty Right Stop/Turn Lamp
- Right Stop/Turn Lamp harness is open or shorted
- Right Stop/Turn Lamp circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty High Mounted Stop Lamp
- Faulty Stop Lamp Switch
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
How do I fix code B132C
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
B132C Tech NotesB132C:11 Right Stop/Turn Lamp Circuit Short To Ground
B132C:15 Right Stop/Turn Lamp Circuit Short To Battery or Open
Cost of diagnosing the B132C code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B132C code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B132C Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B132C MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Right Stop/Turn Lamp. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Right Stop/Turn Lamp is not to factory specifications.
B132C More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B132C code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals