B132C MERCURY - Right Stop/Turn Lamp Circuit Short
B132C MERCURY Possible Causes
- Faulty Right Stop/Turn Lamp
- Right Stop/Turn Lamp harness is open or shorted
- Right Stop/Turn Lamp circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty High Mounted Stop Lamp
- Faulty Stop Lamp Switch
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
How do I fix code B132C MERCURY?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
B132C:15 Right Stop/Turn Lamp Circuit Short To Battery or Open
Cost of diagnosing the B132C MERCURY code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B132C MERCURY code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B132C MERCURY MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Right Stop/Turn Lamp. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Right Stop/Turn Lamp is not to factory specifications.
B132C MERCURY More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B132C MERCURY code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals