B132C LINCOLN - Right Stop/Turn Lamp Circuit Short
B132C LINCOLN Possible Causes
- Faulty Right Stop/Turn Lamp
- Right Stop/Turn Lamp harness is open or shorted
- Right Stop/Turn Lamp circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty High Mounted Stop Lamp
- Faulty Stop Lamp Switch
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
How is the B132C LINCOLN code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
B132C:15 Right Stop/Turn Lamp Circuit Short To Battery or Open
What is the cost to diagnose the B132C LINCOLN code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B132C LINCOLN code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B132C LINCOLN MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Right Stop/Turn Lamp. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Right Stop/Turn Lamp is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B132C LINCOLN code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals