B1223 - Problem In The Rear Blower Motor Circuit
B1223 Possible Causes
- Faulty Rear Power Transistor
- Faulty Rear Blower Motor Relay
- Faulty Rear Blower Motor
- Rear Blower Motor harness is open or shorted
- Rear Blower Motor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Rear Climate Control Unit
- Faulty A/C Control Panel
How is the B1223 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B1223 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1223 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1223 MeaningThe Rear Climate Control Unit monitors the Rear Blower Motor. The Rear Climate Control Unit sets the OBDII code when the Rear Blower Motor is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1223 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- B1223 ACURA Problem In The Rear Blower Motor Circuit
- B1223 CHRYSLER Right Heated Seat LO Indicator Control Circuit Open
- B1223 DODGE Right Heated Seat LO Indicator Control Circuit Open
- B1223 HONDA Problem In The Rear Blower Motor Circuit
- B1223 JEEP Right Heated Seat LO Indicator Control Circuit Open
- B1223 RAM Right Heated Seat LO Indicator Control Circuit Open