B1223 Code - Problem In The Rear Blower Motor Circuit
|B1223 code possible causes
- Faulty Rear Power Transistor
- Faulty Rear Blower Motor Relay
- Faulty Rear Blower Motor
- Rear Blower Motor harness is open or shorted
- Rear Blower Motor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Rear Climate Control Unit
- Faulty A/C Control Panel
|How is the B1223 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the B1223 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1223 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B1223 code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is B1223 code meaning?The Rear Climate Control Unit monitors the Rear Blower Motor. The Rear Climate Control Unit sets the OBDII code when the Rear Blower Motor is not to factory specifications.
|Need more information with the B1223 code?Need more information on how to fix the B1223 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
|B1223 code information for specific makes
- B1223 ACURA Problem In The Rear Blower Motor Circuit
- B1223 CHRYSLER Right Heated Seat LO Indicator Control Circuit Open
- B1223 DODGE Right Heated Seat LO Indicator Control Circuit Open
- B1223 HONDA Problem In The Rear Blower Motor Circuit
- B1223 JEEP Right Heated Seat LO Indicator Control Circuit Open
- B1223 RAM Right Heated Seat LO Indicator Control Circuit Open