B1223 HONDA Possible Causes
- Faulty Rear Power Transistor
- Faulty Rear Blower Motor Relay
- Faulty Rear Blower Motor
- Rear Blower Motor harness is open or shorted
- Rear Blower Motor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Rear Climate Control Unit
- Faulty A/C Control Panel
How do I fix code B1223 HONDA
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1223 HONDA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1223 HONDA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1223 HONDA Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1223 HONDA MeaningThe Rear Climate Control Unit monitors the Rear Blower Motor. The Rear Climate Control Unit sets the OBDII code when the Rear Blower Motor is not to factory specifications.
B1223 HONDA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1223 HONDA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals