B1223 RAM - Right Heated Seat LO Indicator Control Circuit Open
B1223 RAM Possible Causes
- Faulty Right Heated Seat Switch
- Right Heated Seat Switch harness is open or shorted
- Right Heated Seat Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Instrument Cluster
How is the B1223 RAM code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B1223 RAM code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1223 RAM code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1223 RAM MeaningThe Instrument Cluster monitors the Right Heated Seat Switch. This code is set immediately when the Cluster detects low voltage on the heated seat indicator control circuit.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1223 RAM code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals