B11C4 Code - Front Mode Door 1 Travel Range Too Large
|B11C4 code possible causes
- Faulty Mode Door
- Faulty Mode Door Actuator
- Mode Door Actuator harness is open or shorted
- Mode Door Actuator circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty A/C Heater Module
|How is the B11C4 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the B11C4 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B11C4 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B11C4 code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is B11C4 code meaning?After the initial installation of the A/C Heater Module, the controller is calibrated to each individual blend/mode door actuator. These calibrations are stored as in the number of pulses it takes to move the door from one stop to another. The A/C Heater Module drives the Door Actuators by the use of Door Driver circuit and a Common Door Driver circuit and monitors all door actuator pulses to detect door movement in both directions. Most of the door actuators share a common door driver circuit but each door actuator has its own unique driver circuit. Due to shared circuitry, similar Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) can set at the same time for multiple actuators depending upon the type of circuit malfunction, its location, and the direction the actuator is moving when the malfunction is present. For further information.
|Need more information with the B11C4 code?Need more information on how to fix the B11C4 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
|B11C4 code information for specific makes
- B11C4 CHRYSLER Front Mode Door 1 Travel Range Too Large
- B11C4 DODGE Front Mode Door 1 Travel Range Too Large
- B11C4 FORD Boot/Trunk Close Button Signal Stuck Low
- B11C4 JEEP Front Mode Door 1 Travel Range Too Large
- B11C4 LINCOLN Boot/Trunk Close Button Signal Stuck Low
- B11C4 MERCURY Boot/Trunk Close Button Signal Stuck Low
- B11C4 RAM Front Mode Door 1 Travel Range Too Large