B11C4 FORD - Boot/Trunk Close Button Signal Stuck Low
B11C4 FORD Possible Causes
- Faulty Boot/Trunk Close Button
- Boot/Trunk Close Button harness is open or shorted
- Boot/Trunk Close Button circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Liftgate/Trunk Module (LTM)
How is the B11C4 FORD code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B11C4 FORD code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B11C4 FORD code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B11C4 FORD MeaningThe Liftgate/Trunk Module (LTM) monitors the Boot/Trunk Close Button. The LTM sets the OBDII code when the Boot/Trunk Close Button is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B11C4 FORD code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals