B11C4 LINCOLN Possible Causes
- Faulty Boot/Trunk Close Button
- Boot/Trunk Close Button harness is open or shorted
- Boot/Trunk Close Button circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Liftgate/Trunk Module (LTM)
First diagnose B11C4 LINCOLN code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the B11C4 LINCOLN code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B11C4 LINCOLN code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B11C4 LINCOLN Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B11C4 LINCOLN MeaningThe Liftgate/Trunk Module (LTM) monitors the Boot/Trunk Close Button. The LTM sets the OBDII code when the Boot/Trunk Close Button is not to factory specifications.
B11C4 LINCOLN More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B11C4 LINCOLN code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals