B10D0 Possible Causes
- Faulty Trunk Latch Clutch Switch
- Trunk Latch Clutch Switch harness is open or shorted
- Trunk Latch Clutch Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Liftgate/Trunk Module (LTM)
First diagnose B10D0 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the B10D0 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B10D0 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B10D0 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B10D0 MeaningThe Liftgate/Trunk Module (LTM) monitors the Trunk Latch Clutch Switch. The LTM sets the OBDII code when the LTM detects a concern with the liftgate latch input.
B10D0 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B10D0 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals