B10D0 FORD - Trunk Latch Clutch Switch Signal Stuck Low
B10D0 FORD Possible Causes
- Faulty Trunk Latch Clutch Switch
- Trunk Latch Clutch Switch harness is open or shorted
- Trunk Latch Clutch Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Liftgate/Trunk Module (LTM)
Cost of diagnosing the B10D0 FORD code
The cost of diagnosing the B10D0 FORD code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B10D0 FORD Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B10D0 FORD Meaning
The Liftgate/Trunk Module (LTM) monitors the Trunk Latch Clutch Switch. The LTM sets the OBDII code when the LTM detects a concern with the liftgate latch input.