B10D0 LINCOLN - Trunk Latch Clutch Switch Signal Stuck Low
B10D0 LINCOLN Possible Causes
- Faulty Trunk Latch Clutch Switch
- Trunk Latch Clutch Switch harness is open or shorted
- Trunk Latch Clutch Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Liftgate/Trunk Module (LTM)
How is the B10D0 LINCOLN code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B10D0 LINCOLN code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B10D0 LINCOLN code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B10D0 LINCOLN MeaningThe Liftgate/Trunk Module (LTM) monitors the Trunk Latch Clutch Switch. The LTM sets the OBDII code when the LTM detects a concern with the liftgate latch input.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B10D0 LINCOLN code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals