B108E Possible Causes
- Faulty Front Display Interface Module (FDIM)
- Front Display Interface Module (FDIM) harness is open or shorted
- Front Display Interface Module (FDIM) circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Accessory Protocol Interface Module (APIM)
How do I fix code B108E
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B108E code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B108E code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B108E Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B108E MeaningThe Front Display Interface Module (FDIM) is directly connected to the Accessory Protocol Interface Module (APIM). No external circuits are connected to the FDIM. The OBDII codes set in the APIM when an error is detected in the touch sensing ability of the FDIM.
B108E More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B108E code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals