B108E FORD - Display General Electrical Failure
B108E FORD Possible Causes
- Faulty Front Display Interface Module (FDIM)
- Front Display Interface Module (FDIM) harness is open or shorted
- Front Display Interface Module (FDIM) circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Accessory Protocol Interface Module (APIM)
How is the B108E FORD code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B108E FORD code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B108E FORD code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B108E FORD MeaningThe Front Display Interface Module (FDIM) is directly connected to the Accessory Protocol Interface Module (APIM). No external circuits are connected to the FDIM. The OBDII codes set in the APIM when an error is detected in the touch sensing ability of the FDIM.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B108E FORD code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals