B108E LINCOLN - Display General Electrical Failure
B108E LINCOLN Possible Causes
- Faulty Front Display Interface Module (FDIM)
- Front Display Interface Module (FDIM) harness is open or shorted
- Front Display Interface Module (FDIM) circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Accessory Protocol Interface Module (APIM)
How is the B108E LINCOLN code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B108E LINCOLN code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B108E LINCOLN code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B108E LINCOLN MeaningThe Front Display Interface Module (FDIM) is directly connected to the Accessory Protocol Interface Module (APIM). No external circuits are connected to the FDIM. The OBDII codes set in the APIM when an error is detected in the touch sensing ability of the FDIM.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B108E LINCOLN code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals