P1452 Possible Causes
- Faulty Air Injection Pump Relay
- Air Injection Pump Relay harness is open or shorted
- Air Injection Pump Relay circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose P1452 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the P1452 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1452 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1452 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1452 MeaningSecondary Air Injection System Circuit Open is the generic description for the P1452 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description. Currently we have no further information abouth the P1452 OBDII code. Please post your question on the Q&A section for more information: AutoCodes.com Questions.
P1452 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1452 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
P1452 Information for specific makes
- P1452 AUDI Secondary Air Injection System Circuit Open
- P1452 BMW Diagnostic Module Tank Leakage Switching Solenoid Control Circuit Signal High
- P1452 FORD Unable To Bleed Up Fuel Tank Vacuum
- P1452 LAND-ROVER Evaporative Emission Pressure Pump Low Current
- P1452 LEXUS Fuel Tank Pressure Sensor Low Input
- P1452 MAZDA Unable To Bleed Up Fuel Tank Vacuum
- P1452 MINI Diagnostic Module Tank Leakage Switching Solenoid Control Circuit Signal High
- P1452 SAAB Evaporative Emission Pressure Sensor In Fuel Tank Signal Low
- P1452 TOYOTA Fuel Tank Pressure Sensor Low Input
- P1452 VOLKSWAGEN Secondary Air Injection System Circuit Open