P1452 - Secondary Air Injection System Circuit Open
P1452 Possible Causes
- Faulty Air Injection Pump Relay
- Air Injection Pump Relay harness is open or shorted
- Air Injection Pump Relay circuit poor electrical connection
How is the P1452 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P1452 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P1452 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1452 MeaningSecondary Air Injection System Circuit Open is the generic description for the P1452 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description for your model and year vehicle. Currently, we have no further information abouth the P1452 OBDII code.
Still have questions? Please post your question on our Comments Section of the main page for more information.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1452 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- P1452 AUDI Secondary Air Injection System Circuit Open
- P1452 BMW Diagnostic Module Tank Leakage Switching Solenoid Control Circuit Signal High
- P1452 FORD Unable To Bleed Up Fuel Tank Vacuum
- P1452 LAND-ROVER Evaporative Emission Pressure Pump Low Current
- P1452 LEXUS Fuel Tank Pressure Sensor Low Input
- P1452 MAZDA Unable To Bleed Up Fuel Tank Vacuum
- P1452 MINI Diagnostic Module Tank Leakage Switching Solenoid Control Circuit Signal High
- P1452 SAAB Evaporative Emission Pressure Sensor In Fuel Tank Signal Low
- P1452 TOYOTA Fuel Tank Pressure Sensor Low Input
- P1452 VOLKSWAGEN Secondary Air Injection System Circuit Open