P1452 MAZDA Possible Causes
- Gas cap loose or missing
- Faulty Fuel Tank Pressure (FTP) sensor
- Fuel Tank Pressure (FTP) sensor harness is open or shorted
- Fuel Tank Pressure (FTP) sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Kinked or collapsed hose between canister and fuel tank
- Blocked EVAP canister or vent solenoid
First diagnose P1452 MAZDA code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the P1452 MAZDA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1452 MAZDA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
When is the P1452 MAZDA code detected?The Engine Control Module (ECM) detected excessive fuel tank vacuum during a cruise condition
P1452 MAZDA Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1452 MAZDA MeaningUnable To Bleed Up Fuel Tank Vacuum is the generic description for the P1452 MAZDA code, but the manufacturer may have a different description. Currently we have no further information abouth the P1452 MAZDA OBDII code. Please post your question on the Q&A section for more information: AutoCodes.com Questions.
P1452 MAZDA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1452 MAZDA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals