P1227 Possible Causes
- Faulty EGR valve
- Faulty MAF sensor
- Faulty SIP sensor
- Supercharger bypass actuator stuck closed
- Faulty Supercharger
How do I fix code P1227
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1227 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1227 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1227 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1227 MeaningIndicates that boost pressure is continuously higher than desired
P1227 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1227 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
P1227 Information for specific makes
- P1227 AUDI Injector Circuit Cylinder 3 Short To Ground
- P1227 FORD Wastegate Failed Closed Over Pressure
- P1227 INFINITI Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor 2 Circuit Low Input
- P1227 NISSAN Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor 2 Circuit Low Input
- P1227 VOLKSWAGEN Injector Circuit Cylinder 3 Short To Ground