P115C - Mass or Volume Air Flow 'A' Air Mass Too Low Compared to Model
P115C Possible Causes
- Defective HFM, problem with airflow to High Flow Meter (HFM), clean air tube has fallen off intake air noise attenuator
- Leak within induction tract on engine-side of throttle valve (leaks in vicinity of intake air plenum chamber, open oil filler cap)
- A malfunction in components affecting air flow (valve lift monitoring, the position of VANOS, throttle valve, pressure sensors....)
- Compressor bypass valve stuck in open position (accompanied by low boost pressure malfunction)
How is the P115C code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P115C code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P115C code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P115C MeaningThe diagnostic function compares the air mass calculated from the model with the measured air mass.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P115C code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals