P115C MINI - Mass or Volume Air Flow 'A' Air Mass Too Low Compared to Model
P115C MINI Possible Causes
- Defective HFM, problem with airflow to High Flow Meter (HFM), clean air tube has fallen off intake air noise attenuator
- Leak within induction tract on engine-side of throttle valve (leaks in vicinity of intake air plenum chamber, open oil filler cap)
- A malfunction in components affecting air flow (valve lift monitoring, the position of VANOS, throttle valve, pressure sensors....)
- Compressor bypass valve stuck in open position (accompanied by low boost pressure malfunction)
How do I fix code P115C MINI
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P115C MINI code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P115C MINI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P115C MINI Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P115C MINI MeaningThe diagnostic function compares the air mass calculated from the model with the measured air mass.
P115C MINI More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P115C MINI code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals