P1123 - Throttle Position Sensor Circuit Intermittent High Voltage
P1123 Possible Causes
- Faulty Throttle Position Sensor
- Throttle Position Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Throttle Position Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
How is the P1123 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P1123 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P1123 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1123 MeaningThrottle Position Sensor Circuit Intermittent High Voltage is the generic description for the P1123 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description for your model and year vehicle. Currently, we have no further information abouth the P1123 OBDII code.
Still have questions? Please post your question on our Comments Section of the main page for more information.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1123 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- P1123 AUDI Long Term Fuel Trim Adjustment Bank 1 System Too Rich
- P1123 BMW Pedal Position 1 High Input
- P1123 FORD Throttle Position Sensor Circuit Intermittent High Voltage
- P1123 HYUNDAI Long Term Fuel Trim Error System Rich
- P1123 LAND-ROVER Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor Short Circuit To Battery
- P1123 LEXUS Coolant Flow Control Valve Position Sensor Circuit High
- P1123 LINCOLN Throttle Position Sensor Circuit Intermittent High Voltage
- P1123 MAZDA Throttle Position Sensor Stuck Closed Lower Than Expected
- P1123 MERCURY Throttle Position Sensor Circuit Intermittent High Voltage
- P1123 MINI Pedal Position 1 High Input
- P1123 TOYOTA Coolant Flow Control Valve Position Sensor Circuit High
- P1123 VOLKSWAGEN Long Term Fuel Trim Adjustment Bank 1 System Too Rich