P1083 Possible Causes
- Low fuel pressure
- Large vacuum leak on engine
- Faulty Mass Air Flow (MAF) sensor
- Faulty Ignition
- Faulty fuel injector
First diagnose P1083 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the P1083 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1083 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1083 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1083 MeaningFuel Control Mixture Lean Bank 1 Sensor 1 is the generic description for the P1083 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description. Currently we have no further information abouth the P1083 OBDII code. Please post your question on the Q&A section for more information: AutoCodes.com Questions.
P1083 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1083 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
P1083 Information for specific makes
- P1083 AUDI Exhaust Bank 3- Mixture Adaption Range 1 Lower Rich Limit Not Reached
- P1083 BMW Fuel Control Mixture Lean Bank 1 Sensor 1
- P1083 LEXUS HC Absorber Switching Valve Bank 2 Stuck Open
- P1083 MINI Fuel Control Mixture Lean Bank 1 Sensor 1
- P1083 VOLKSWAGEN Exhaust Bank 3- Mixture Adaption Range 1 Lower Rich Limit Not Reached