P1083 LEXUS - HC Absorber Switching Valve Bank 2 Stuck Open
P1083 LEXUS Possible Causes
- Faulty Exhaust Gas Temperature Sensor
- Exhaust Gas Temperature Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Exhaust Gas Temperature Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Hydro-Carbon Absorber and Catalyst (HCAC) valve stuck or actuator problem
How do I fix code P1083 LEXUS
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1083 LEXUS code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1083 LEXUS code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P1083 LEXUS Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1083 LEXUS MeaningHCAC (Hydro-Carbon Absorber and Catalyst System) fault detected
P1083 LEXUS More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1083 LEXUS code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals