P1023 Possible Causes
- Faulty valvetronic eccentric shaft sensor
- Valvetronic eccentric shaft sensor harness is open or shorted
- Valvetronic eccentric shaft sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Missing reluctor on valvetronic eccentric shaft sensor
How do I fix code P1023
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1023 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1023 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
When is the P1023 code detected?VVT self learning function faulty adjustment range bank 1
P1023 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1023 MeaningValvetronic Adjustment Range is the generic description for the P1023 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description. Currently we have no further information abouth the P1023 OBDII code. Please post your question on the Q&A section for more information: AutoCodes.com Questions.
P1023 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1023 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
P1023 Information for specific makes
- P1023 AUDI Fuel Pressure Control Valve Short To Ground
- P1023 BMW Valvetronic Adjustment Range
- P1023 LEXUS Camshaft Position Signal Output B Circuit
- P1023 MINI Valvetronic Adjustment Range
- P1023 MITSUBISHI Engine Oil Control Valve Circuit Bank 2
- P1023 SCION Camshaft Position Signal Output B Circuit
- P1023 TOYOTA Camshaft Position Signal Output B Circuit
- P1023 VOLKSWAGEN Fuel Pressure Control Valve Short To Ground