P1023 - Valvetronic Adjustment Range
P1023 Possible Causes
- Faulty valvetronic eccentric shaft sensor
- Valvetronic eccentric shaft sensor harness is open or shorted
- Valvetronic eccentric shaft sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Missing reluctor on valvetronic eccentric shaft sensor
How is the P1023 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P1023 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P1023 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
When is the code detected?VVT self learning function faulty adjustment range bank 1
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1023 MeaningValvetronic Adjustment Range is the generic description for the P1023 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description for your model and year vehicle. Currently, we have no further information abouth the P1023 OBDII code.
Still have questions? Please post your question on our Comments Section of the main page for more information.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1023 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- P1023 AUDI Fuel Pressure Control Valve Short To Ground
- P1023 BMW Valvetronic Adjustment Range
- P1023 LEXUS Camshaft Position Signal Output B Circuit
- P1023 MINI Valvetronic Adjustment Range
- P1023 MITSUBISHI Engine Oil Control Valve Circuit Bank 2
- P1023 SCION Camshaft Position Signal Output B Circuit
- P1023 TOYOTA Camshaft Position Signal Output B Circuit
- P1023 VOLKSWAGEN Fuel Pressure Control Valve Short To Ground