P1023 Code - Valvetronic Adjustment Range
|P1023 code possible causes
- Faulty valvetronic eccentric shaft sensor
- Valvetronic eccentric shaft sensor harness is open or shorted
- Valvetronic eccentric shaft sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Missing reluctor on valvetronic eccentric shaft sensor
|How is the P1023 code repair?
Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the P1023 code
The cost to diagnose the P1023 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|When is the P1023 code detected?
VVT self learning function faulty adjustment range bank 1
|What are P1023 code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is P1023 code meaning?
Valvetronic Adjustment Range is the generic description for the P1023 code, but the manufacturer may have a different description for your model and year vehicle. Currently, we have no further information
abouth the P1023 OBDII code.
Still have questions? Please post your question on our Comments Section
of the main page for more information.
|P1023 code information for specific makes