P1023 MINI Possible Causes
- Faulty valvetronic eccentric shaft sensor
- Valvetronic eccentric shaft sensor harness is open or shorted
- Valvetronic eccentric shaft sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Missing reluctor on valvetronic eccentric shaft sensor
How do I fix code P1023 MINI
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P1023 MINI code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P1023 MINI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
When is the P1023 MINI code detected?VVT self learning function faulty adjustment range bank 1
P1023 MINI Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1023 MINI MeaningValvetronic Adjustment Range is the generic description for the P1023 MINI code, but the manufacturer may have a different description. Currently we have no further information abouth the P1023 MINI OBDII code. Please post your question on the Q&A section for more information: AutoCodes.com Questions.
P1023 MINI More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P1023 MINI code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals