P0BCD - Generator Inverter Temperature Sensor Circuit Range/Performance
P0BCD Possible Causes
- Inverter cooling system
- Cooling fan system
- Inverter with converter assembly
- Inverter water pump assembly
How is the P0BCD code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the P0BCD code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the P0BCD code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0BCD MeaningThe MG ECU located in the inverter with converter assembly detects the temperature of the generator inverter using the temperature sensor built into the generator inverter. If necessary, the MG ECU will limit inverter output to help prevent generator inverter overheating. The power management control ECU (HV CPU) also detects malfunctions in the sensor based on the temperature sensor values. The inverter with converter assembly detects malfunctions in the generator inverter temperature sensor and its wiring.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P0BCD code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- P0BCD FORD Generator Inverter Temperature Sensor 'A' Circuit Range/Performance
- P0BCD LEXUS Generator Inverter Temperature Sensor Circuit Range/Performance
- P0BCD LINCOLN Generator Inverter Temperature Sensor 'A' Circuit Range/Performance
- P0BCD MERCURY Generator Inverter Temperature Sensor 'A' Circuit Range/Performance
- P0BCD TOYOTA Generator Inverter Temperature Sensor Circuit Range/Performance