P0877 TOYOTA - Transmission Fluid Pressure Sensor/Switch 'D' Circuit Low
P0877 TOYOTA Possible Causes
- Faulty Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF) Temperature Sensor Assembly
- ATF Temperature Sensor harness is open or shorted
- ATF Temperature Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Transmission Control Module (TCM)
Cost of diagnosing the P0877 TOYOTA code
The cost of diagnosing the P0877 TOYOTA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
P0877 TOYOTA Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0877 TOYOTA Meaning
The Engine Control Module (ECM
) monitors the Transmission Fluid Pressure Sensor/Switch 'D'. The ECM
sets the OBDII when the Transmission Fluid Pressure Sensor/Switch 'D' is not to factory specifications.
P0877 TOYOTA Information for specific Toyota models