P0877 2006 TOYOTA CAMRY - Transmission Fluid Pressure Sensor/Switch 'D' Circuit Low
P0877 2006 TOYOTA CAMRY Possible Causes
- Faulty Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF) Temperature Sensor Assembly
- ATF Temperature Sensor harness is open or shorted
- ATF Temperature Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Transmission Control Module (TCM)
How do I fix code P0877 2006 TOYOTA CAMRYCheck the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the P0877 2006 TOYOTA CAMRY code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P0877 2006 TOYOTA CAMRY code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0877 2006 TOYOTA CAMRY MeaningThe Engine Control Module (ECM) monitors the Transmission Fluid Pressure Sensor/Switch 'D'. The ECM sets the OBDII when the Transmission Fluid Pressure Sensor/Switch 'D' is not to factory specifications.
P0877 2006 TOYOTA CAMRY More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P0877 2006 TOYOTA CAMRY code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals