B15E6 Possible Causes
- Faulty Navigation Receiver Assembly
- Navigation Receiver Assembly harness is open or shorted
- Navigation Receiver Assembly circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Parking Assist ECU
How do I fix code B15E6
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B15E6 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B15E6 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B15E6 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B15E6 MeaningSide Television Camera Signal Input Malfunction. The Navigation Receiver Assembly cannot receive video signals from the Parking Assist ECU.
B15E6 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B15E6 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals