B15E6 LEXUS - Side Television Camera Signal Input Malfunction
B15E6 LEXUS Possible Causes
- Faulty Navigation Receiver Assembly
- Navigation Receiver Assembly harness is open or shorted
- Navigation Receiver Assembly circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Parking Assist ECU
How is the B15E6 LEXUS code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B15E6 LEXUS code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B15E6 LEXUS code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B15E6 LEXUS MeaningSide Television Camera Signal Input Malfunction. The Navigation Receiver Assembly cannot receive video signals from the Parking Assist ECU.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B15E6 LEXUS code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals