B15C3 - Speaker Output Short
B15C3 Possible Causes
- Faulty Speaker
- Speaker harness is open or shorted
- Speaker circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Navigation Receiver Assembly
- Faulty Stereo Component Amplifier Assembly
How is the B15C3 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B15C3 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B15C3 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B15C3 MeaningThis Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) is stored when a malfunction occurs in the speakers. A short is detected in the speaker output circuit.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B15C3 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals