B15C3 TOYOTA Possible Causes
- Faulty Speaker
- Speaker harness is open or shorted
- Speaker circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Navigation Receiver Assembly
- Faulty Stereo Component Amplifier Assembly
First diagnose B15C3 TOYOTA code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the B15C3 TOYOTA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B15C3 TOYOTA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B15C3 TOYOTA Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B15C3 TOYOTA MeaningThis Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) is stored when a malfunction occurs in the speakers. A short is detected in the speaker output circuit.
B15C3 TOYOTA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B15C3 TOYOTA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals