B14F4 Code - Overcurrent Detected In Seatback Peltier
|B14F4 code possible causes
- Faulty Seat Climate Control Controller
- Seat Climate Control Controller harness is open or shorted
- Seat Climate Control Controller circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Seat climate Control ECU
|How is the B14F4 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the B14F4 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B14F4 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B14F4 code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is B14F4 code meaning?The Seat climate Control ECU stops outputs to the Seat Climate Control Controller if a short, etc. in the Seat Climate Control Controller, wire harness or ECU interior circuit causes overcurrent.
|Need more information with the B14F4 code?Need more information on how to fix the B14F4 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals