B14F4 Possible Causes
- Faulty Seat Climate Control Controller
- Seat Climate Control Controller harness is open or shorted
- Seat Climate Control Controller circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Seat climate Control ECU
How do I fix code B14F4
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B14F4 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B14F4 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B14F4 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B14F4 MeaningThe Seat climate Control ECU stops outputs to the Seat Climate Control Controller if a short, etc. in the Seat Climate Control Controller, wire harness or ECU interior circuit causes overcurrent.
B14F4 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B14F4 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals