B14F1 Code - Seatback Peltier Temperature Sensor Malfunction
|B14F1 code possible causes
- Faulty Seatback Peltier Temperature Sensor
- Seatback Peltier Temperature Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Seatback Peltier Temperature Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Seat Climate Control Controller
- Faulty Seat climate Control ECU
|How is the B14F1 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the B14F1 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B14F1 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B14F1 code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is B14F1 code meaning?Outputs from the Seat Climate Control Controller stop if one of the following occurs: 1) the Temperature Sensor of the Seat Climate Control Controller is open or shorted; or 2) the Temperature Sensor is damaged and its output value does not change
|Need more information with the B14F1 code?Need more information on how to fix the B14F1 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals