B14F1 Possible Causes
- Faulty Seatback Peltier Temperature Sensor
- Seatback Peltier Temperature Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Seatback Peltier Temperature Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Seat Climate Control Controller
- Faulty Seat climate Control ECU
How do I fix code B14F1
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B14F1 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B14F1 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B14F1 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B14F1 MeaningOutputs from the Seat Climate Control Controller stop if one of the following occurs: 1) the Temperature Sensor of the Seat Climate Control Controller is open or shorted; or 2) the Temperature Sensor is damaged and its output value does not change
B14F1 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B14F1 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals